Jelly legs

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi to all

hopefully everyone is having a stronger day today. I've had symptoms come/go-& ones that have been stuck. When i use my legs they feel ok yet weak if i do too much. Weak at the knees too. Aches stiff at times after use or while sleeping. Low back pain never before getting sick?

this has been my persistant symptom.

it scares me

i walk a little

do things around house as much as i can

and its like i cant over use them

theyll feel weak restless throbby

achy

pain

im struggling with other***symptoms too but this one is tough!

when will this fade

i feel so stuck!?!?!?!

anyone with this issue the whole way through? will i be ok?

thanks for any help with this issue

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

hey im 8 months in and have the same issue expecially when i get hot it gets worse sometimes not feeling jelly but almost like they are stiff and dont want to cooperate with me and i do have that throbby feeling in my legs and feet also at times...achey in my knees and sometimes ankles

• Posted

thank u for reply

im sorry youre suffering too

yea this whole thing is horrific to say the least

hopefully we will heal on up soon!

healing prayers to you......

• Posted

thank u

yes it sure has!!!

its been horrifying!!!!!!!

i eat good pray and pace

time heals.....-:-)

• Posted

Hi Starr,

Yes, I had this symptom for almost 18 months, it does get better, but that feeling is one of the last to go.

I know this virus is scary, I think because it is so different from anything anyone has had before. It is a tough virus, but it will go away eventually.

This forum is a great source of support, I remember feeling the same way you do, like I would never get my life back and Craig and others here were such a great source of support, much better than the doctors who say you will be better in six weeks.

• Posted

thank u for your info

well appreciated!

yes it is beyond terrible what ive gone through

crazy really....

prayers to you and thank u so much for the info its so helpful and this forum is the only reason why i havnt jumped off a damn cliff as drs are of no use or support through this!!!!

my dr said 6 weeks!

wtf

its sad they dont care have answers or a cure......

our best defense

is time rest and good food i guess! and faith in GOD!

take care!

• Posted

Hey Starr,

I hope so much that your legs begin to feel stronger very soon, it's only understandable that you would be so worried about that and concerned. It's so frightening when something like this is going on and you don't know what to do to help, I've been like that with my hips and legs lately too, not so much in the weakness sense but just pain / sciatic type symptoms, it's so horrible and I really do empathise.

I definitely believe that you WILL be okay Starr. I have faith in that and believe that God has got you firmly held through this trial and will see you through it safely. It's so hard when it goes on so long and we don't understand, I truly empathise with this, God is good though and His timing is perfect, praying that He will reassure you today that everything is going to be okay.

Craig

• Posted

thank u craig!

i do hope you get well soon too

all on this forum are in my prayers!

have a strong day and great wk!.....

• Posted

Thanks Starr means a lot - hoping you have a much better week too, yes keeping you and all the folks on the forum in my prayers too. There is power in prayer, let's hold onto that.

Craig

• Posted

Thanks Starr, it gives me hope and encouragement when others are praying and reminding me of that too! Thanks for all your kindness and warmth towards me - I am very grateful.

Hoping today will be a good one for you, thinking of you.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.