Johnny

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I'm on amlodipine for 2 wks some side affects bit flushed sometimes sleeps a hard but I must say I was getting eye problems lights in front of eyes that's gone had very high b p it's a relief not to be worrying so much about heart issues  I'v got anxiety quite bad need to take my serchtraline any one got any thing to say about this med to all out there lots good luck to everyone 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi John, 

I agree it’s a relief not to have to worry about high  BP. I know a lot of people get side affects on these and I sympathise  with them however Ivebeen on Amlodopine for 3 yrs and also Perindoprol and have had no side affects whatsoever in fact U feel a lot of calmer since taking them. Feel very lucky,  but not everyone gets side affects. 

• Posted

Hi. Glad to hear your bp is under control. Don’t know about the other meds you are on 

I would like to be brave enough or maybe stupid enough to stop taking my meds altogether. 

I know I have brought my bp my doing a rigorous keepfit routine, but it s still a big thing to stop.

will see the doctor soon and talk to him about it.

good luck with your meds. 

Kath. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.