Join pain in the lift arm and the ringing in the ears

Posted , 8 users are following.

ladies does any of you ladies get the ringing in the ears join pain in the lift arm cant sleep at night hair getting thin. please help I been going through this since 2016.

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

hi kim yes maam to both 😦

my right ear rings loudly... and even louder when im stressed... i had frozen shoulder in my left arm... couldnt move arm for a year...

and my feet sometimes feel like i weigh 500 pounds... they get tired and hurt...

take care its a bumpy ride to say the least ❤❤❤

• Posted

Hi Kim,

I don't get the ringing in my ears but I get a really bad pressure in my head that comes with a whooshing noise, feels like my head is going to explode. I don't remember what it's like to sleep a full night and I am lucky to get 4 hours most nights. I do get joint and muscle pain but it's mostly in my hips and knees. My hair used to be long and thick, now I shed worse then the dog 🙁 Hang in there, we are all on this sinking ship together and you are not alone❤

• Edited

yes! my ear have been ringing constantly since december. the arm issues come and go but i currently have them today

• Edited

Hi Kim, yes I used to have the ringing in the ears but it stopped after a few years. I could also hear my heart beat when I laid on my left side at night. My hands and arms used to go numb with pins and needles and found I had carpel tunnel problem, had an operation on my wrists and not had it since.

• Posted

hi janet when you heard your heartbeat was it a whooshing type of sound and is this now resolved? x

• Edited

yes I have ear ringing in my right ear since last year, that's on top of other peri symptoms including anxiety, heart palps, headaches. It must be the hormones because I never had any of it prior to peri. except during my first pregnancy. I feelmy allergies areworse too, I constantly get stuffy nose and ears feel blocked. It's a living hell, I can't wait for this phase to be over.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.