Joint pain

Posted , 6 users are following.

Does anyone else experience more severe joint pain right before their period??? My left me is killing me and I'm walking around like a 90-year-old woman 😫

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I was having that while in Peri. I then had severe should blade pain, then neck pain which then traveled to my arm. Try to elevate your legs at night. I wish I had an answer that could help. Not much I could do for it but, wait for it to pass. I did go to a chiropractor for the neck and shoulder pain which did help. The last thing you want to do is walk but, when the pain eases up you should. It helps with circulation and just helps in general. Hope you feel better soon. You are sooooo not alone!

• Posted

I dont have periods anymore BUT I have lower back, hip and leg pain something horrible and often seems like it one month back two weeks later its hip, week later leg and then it just recycles!!!! NOW I been up all night and day with throbbing right leg and can barley bend where the knee is ! I been dragging it around and trying to move and bend knee all though it hurts so bad! PLUS NO SLEEP makes everything else even worse! The worst part about all this is each joint pain lasted like 4 weeks each day and night! I even get the horrible bursitis in my left shoulder clear down to my elbow it lasted 6 weeks!

• Posted

Yes, before period and around ovulation time it gets very bad.

Since peri started 3 years ago, every day I have left shoulder and neck pain which gets worse about a week before period. This year right knee, right hip and a knuckle on my right pointer finger were added to the fun.

Unbelievable what hormones do...apparently only to some of us!

• Posted

Yes, before period and around ovulation time it gets very bad.

Since peri started 3 years ago, every day I have left shoulder and neck pain which gets worse about a week before period. This year right knee, right hip and a knuckle on my right pointer finger were added to the fun.

Unbelievable what hormones do...apparently only to some of us!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.