Joint pains

Posted , 7 users are following.

hello

im back again . this past week i have been having pain in my shoulders were the joint and the arm meet is tender to the touch on both arms. im in Virginia and Im not sure if the weather change has something to do with it. im on my period so dont know im 48 . This is crazy .

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Eliamee, My whole body is snapping and crackling...I am North of you...we were under a frost advisory this morning. Nights getting cold...surely does not help!

• Posted

I think it is the weather--- and age. With the cooler temps coming in, everyone is feeling it. I swim and then sit in the hot tub after-- Lots of grumbling about how they are waking up in the morning. I'm feeling it in my knees mostly.

• Posted

yes i think so too im been going thru so many blood work for my heart and nothing bad my joints pains are in the hips , my shoulders and now on my period. is very scare !

• Posted

Hello everyone,

my bones and joints are worse while the seasons are changing.

Do you believe that it is possible even human beings have been affected by climate change?

During our periods our estrogen is too low, that's why we are suffering so much.

Since yesterday I have really painful arm...and my knees are cracking

• Posted

me too i have the joint pain ,started a year ago ,i had ultrasound and xray for the knee ,no problems ,it is mostly around my period ,my knees and wrists, neck ,fingers and i noticed this week the weather made it worse since got cold little ,im only 42 and every time i mention pri to my gyn he is like your too young  but i have every single symptoms ,i joint the gym lately 4 times a week which is helping the knee pain ,but i dont get why some women never have these issues they only get hot flashes and that is all ,why do i get every single symptoms ,

• Posted

Perhaps this is why so many people go to Florida and Arizona for the winter months!! Sounds like a good plan to me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.