Joints Snapping and poping

Posted , 3 users are following.

My age is 28 and i have joints snapping and poping problem in all my body joints.some time i feel my joints broke😭😭. Also little bit pain if i work.

Muscul is like elastic.. very stretched

Please help

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like you have Hypermobility syndrome. Have you always been like this from childhood or has this suddenly come about?  If it has come on suddenly then do see a doctor.  

If it is hypermobility there is no cure but you need to build up your muscle tone by doing exercises,which a physiotherapist can recommend. You can also try taking Vitamin D.

If you have got into the habit of cracking your joints deliberately you should try to break the habit. it doesnt cause arthritis as had been previously thought but it can cause a general inflammation which can be painful.

• Posted

My english language not good but i try to write.

Snapping or poping strat from july 2017 in left knee.

Slowly slowly spreads in All body joints.

Now i have little bit pain when i drive car or do some work..now with poping i feel fractious of joint.. And also sounds.

I have done vitamin D test which clear.

Doctors says you try to do exercise

I am doing exercise but no results i got.

So please help if you can.

I have left knee MRI.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.