Jucing

Posted , 4 users are following.

As a suffer of DD  for a number of years I've been wondering if any other DD suffers have tried Jucing either Veg. or Fruits and any reaction good or bad from the Jucing.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I statreted juicing in may following my fourth admission for diverticlitis in 8 months. I have found no side effects whatsoever and overall I am feeling,I have better than I was. 
  • Posted

I make my own soups which I blend smooth.  Not quite juicing but a good way to slowly reintroduce fibre in a digestible form after an attack.  I've never had any adverse effects.

• Posted

Sounds like a good idea I never tried would be interested in knowing how you get on good luck

Mary

• Posted

Hi Kieran - yes I've been juicing quite a bit over about the last 3 weeks based on a book of recipes (Juice Master) with mixtures of fruit and veg. The certainly do not appeared to have caused any harm and my overall impression is that they have been helpful. So far I haven't been able to get back to consuming fibre since the last attack so drinking juices has really helped the diet.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.