Juice Plus

Posted , 6 users are following.

has anyone tried Juice Plus and has it helped?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have not tried it, but i do make fruit smoothies about 3-4 times per week and I have not had a vertigo attack since June (fingers crossed). I have found that by eating a very healthy, low sodium diet I am able to go many months between attacks. I drink at least 64oz of water every day. I take a multivitamin and gingko biloba daily and a diuretic pill every 3-4 days. I do NOT eat fast food or processed frozen dinners. When i have had that stuff in the past, i get the vertigo more. I do suffer from an imbalanced feeling when i walk and nothing seems to make that go away. I also have anxiety worrying about having an attack and I've tried CBD oil for that but im not sure if it helps or not yet.

• Posted

Thank you! I know several people who take juice plus and I just wasn't sure if it would me. Stress is a huge trigger for me. I also use CBD oil once a day with my diuretic, vitamins and have recently added a small dose of Prozac to see if that will help with my stress. I do find keeping my sodium input to a minimum helps. I know exactly what you mean with the unsteady feeling. Thanks again for your reply!

• Posted

Don't know what Juice Plus is. Has anyone had any experience with it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.