Juicing celery for OLP &LP has any one tried this?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi fellow LP'ers, I follow empoweredautoimmune and she is full of trials and great research. Just finished reading her latest on juicing celery and the comments that followed. A lot of people are having good results with this and just wanted to see if anyone on this forum had tried and the results?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

sorry no i haven't heard of this it sounds interesting have you tried it yet

• Posted

sorry no i haven't heard of this it sounds interesting have you tried it yet

• Posted

HI, no I have not yet but I read all the comments and it has helped alot of people with cystic acne, eczema, rosacea and quite a few other autoimmune diseases. Since LP is skin related I was thinking it may help. Most people drank 8-16 oz in the am on an empty stomach. It cleanses your insides of toxins & metals. May cause frequent bathroom visits. I am considering it and will post results.

• Posted

Be interested to hear how you get on. I Did try re introducing celery and had a bad breakout but that could have been coincidence as i tried beetroot in the same meal 

😃

• Posted

Hi Daniela66254, I know a person who is doing this and she said you have to get through the first week as it caused her an upset stomach and worse skin due to the flushing of heavy metals and toxins. After that week she feels great more energy, better skin, less brain fog. She does not have autoimmune issues though, just did it for health benefits. I am definitely going to try this and will report results! Bottoms up!

• Posted

Hi, do you know if this is only for oral LP?

• Posted

Celery juice is great for detoxing your whole body.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.