Junkies:)

Posted , 6 users are following.

I just read a comment somewhere and I really would like to share it with you guys.

Someone was saying people with OS should stop search for the reasons why,because they are simply junkies: ) that got it either from drinking,smoking too much or from having unprotected sex.

With few words we are all Hiv possitive .....

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Ignore the ignorant. Haha. Some people need to get a life. smile
  • Posted

What is that all about!!??  They should have our lives and see what it's like.  I have never smoked, drink in moderation, and as for the unprotected sex bit!!  Ignorant and uneducated, ignore them

Chris

X

• Posted

Just had a thought, I should have smoked my head off, drank like a fish and become a nymphamaniac then at least I would have a reason for being told I have osteoporosis, but I didn't so hope he comes up with a better reason cause if you know what caused it you can treat it better.

• Posted

I wonder if it would work in reverse?  Start smoking hash, drink whisky/brandy half the day and the sex???  Well, as I am 78 that one might be a bit difficult!😏  Mind you, having said that, we might be so high we won't mind a few broken bones and the daily pain!!!!😀

• Posted

LMAO I would struggle as well cause the first one I could possibly manage cause I can be sprawled in a chair, don't need to be Mobile, second and third I would struggle with as I cannot afford to be intoxicated as another fall would probably see me off and I think the sex might be an issue cause can't risk dislocation of the hip due to fractures not healed, this osteoporosis larks not much fun is it, would never have self inflicted myself if I had know, probably wouldn't have fallen off fence either LOL let me know if you try any of these and they cure it,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.