Just a quick question?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Quick quick question just had nandos for lunch

Not taking my tablet is it ok to take

One later with my sandwich

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

how far over do you think you've gone with your nandos?

it is possible to eat a nandos meal for under 15g, i think their website shows the nutrition figures in their food

if you've gone over by quite a bit then it might be best to lay off the tablet later just incase the fats still in your system

• Posted

we were out today and ended up in McDonalds, had a chicken mcsandwich but won't be taking any more tablets today so just had my one with breakfast this morning.

If in doubt don't risk the tablet

• Posted

thanks for advice girls think its best that just dont bother tonite either,

feeling guilty for not taking tabs, going to portugal for a week on saturday not going to bother taking tab but determined to be good as on a good roll at the moment, have been taking blueys for a month and lost 10 lb so dont want to go back to square 1 xx thanks again

• Posted

Well Done for losing 10 lbs smile

Enjoy your holiday. Try and be good during your holiday but don't let it spoil your holiday if you don't eat low fat for a few meals, just be extra good when you get back. smile

• Posted

thanks trying hard, ive already got it planned out for when i get back so as you say am going to enjoy my week and try not to go to mad :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.