Just back from hols .... :o

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all

Prior to leaving for hols had lost 23lbs and things were going fine.  Took pills on hols but did end up with a few sore tummys, prone to this when abroad anyway!! Anyhoo, long story short, kinda lost my resolve and gave in, have weighed myself tonight and am HORRIFIED to find I've gained 81/2lbs 😱😥 Can only hope that a few drop off in nxt few days as have my weigh in a week on Thurs!! Hoping doc understandable as these pills have helped me soooo much and really make me stop eating the wrong foods 😩 xxx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

The Dr will give them to you as you have proved you can lose weight (the 23lbs) don't get annoyed about the 8lbs it's not like it's a stone you will have it off in no time x
    • Posted

Aw thnx for ur kind words, I only hope she understands!! It's amazing how much bigger I feel now, even tho I have still lost 16 lbs!! Suppose it's a good thing, should spur me on 😄 xx
    • Posted

Your Welcome i know what you mean even after all my weightloss i still feel big which people would think is insane. Don't worry she will give them to you good luck x
  • Posted

Was it a holiday abroad with a flight? If so, could it be water retention which would hopefully settle in a few days x
    • Posted

It was a flight abroad, but if only I could blame it on water retention 😉 xx
  • Posted

Omg I misread that, I thought it said 81 and a half lol! 

Bugger that bit, you've done fab, forget it and move on xxxxx 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.