Just been notified i have scoliosis

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey guys new to the forum.. 

after many many months of issues and multiple other symptoms for god knows whats disorders/diseases i was told i have scoliosis a couple of days ago

I get back, neck, chest and shoulder pains aswell as pains and sometimes numbness and loss of feeling in my arms and legs.. mainly on the left side. 

Easy muscle fatigue and generally fatigued easily.

I have straightening of the cervical lordosis

Mild cervicothoracic scoliosis convex to the left

Subtle mid thoracic scoliosis convex to the right at T7/8

Pelvic unlevelling high on the left approx 17mm and a similar distance at the femoral head high on the left also. 

Could this be the cause of the problems i am having? Thanks all

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Try chiropractic treatment, having your spine, neck and hips aligned can help with a lot of your pains and symptoms😊

• Posted

Thanks caroline i have my third appointment with a chiropractor on Thursday 
  • Posted

Yes - this is the cause of your pain.
    • Posted

So you believe this is causing my rib and chest pains aswell as the tingling and loss of feeling at times?..
    • Posted

Its certainly causing your back pain.

Scoliosis could be leading to radiculopathy. Do you ever get shooting/electric shock pains?

• Posted

Its not bad scoliosis just mild, the back pain is between my shoulders to the Center of my back, 

I do sometimes 

• Posted

Does anyone know if scoliosis is a symptom of AS? Or if it's not that, then what could it possibly be?

• Posted

I think scoliosis is more a genetic condition and can cause problems in the chest or rib area probably mimicking symptoms of AS but not sure if the 2 are linked😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.