Just been offixalky diagnosed

Posted , 2 users are following.

**finally following an operation yesterday and monthmonths of gyncelogical problems including two cysts i have been diagnosed with endomentis

I am going on the pill but have already tried this before i offixalky diagnosed and made no difference. Will trtry again. DueDue to my numerous gyncelogical problems hycestmonry is an option as i dont want children and i have already lost one ovary anyway due to a cyst. Haa anyone had hycestmonry for endo ?

Also if the pill still does not work has anyone tried anything else?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Many of us have had various degrees of hysterectomies. I had everything (both ovaries, tubes, uterus, cervix) out at 27 in '82, and i've had good results. That isn't the case for everyone. Your likelihood of getting any hysterectomy depend a lot on your age. I had always known that i didn't want kids but still had to push hard for my surgery.

They do have several kinds of hormones in several forms to try. Other women here will tell you about those as there were only plain BCP back in my day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.