Just can't take any more

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi ladies just had enough of it all had been doing ok now just feel so bad , got different hrt 6 weeks ago felt ok then I had a period for 3 days than 4 days after I started to bleed again and now I am all over the place feel that bad not gone to work which makes me feel worse for messing them around. Rang doctors to see if I can have a higher dose can't keep going on like this .

Take care

Paula

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Paula, im sorry you are feeling so rotten. I know how it feels to have to ring in to work to tell them you arent coming in. Not a nice feeling at all. Do you mind me asking - why did you change hrt and what one did you go on to?

Hang in there - we are all in this together.

• Posted

Hi Lydia I changed because I my symptoms where back ,wenter to doctors and put me on femoston conti tablets was ok for a few weeks now all my symptoms have come back

Paula

• Posted

Hi Paula

Sorry you're feeling rough today. I think it's harder when you've had a break from some symptoms, when you get them it's like the end of the world. I really struggle with that, I just want to feel good every day or at least the same! Hopefully a chat with the doctor will help, but take it easy and don't worry about work xx

• Posted

Hi Sassyr

Yes it is hard when you not had any symptoms it had been about 3 years had a fewe when periods where due but managed, unfortunately my doctors are not that good. They don't really know what to give me .

Paula

• Posted

Hi Paula. I'm sorry that you are feeling so bad. I experienced severe hot flashes/night sweats daily March thru mid-June and was at the end of my rope. They waned for a while but now I'm having a few "flashbacks" and am very disappointed as I hoped they were over. I understand this is part of the process and I know they will wane again. Please know that you will get thru this. It sucks, I know. Apparently, once your hormones balance out, symptoms should wane. I think that's what happened to me but before the calm is the storm. Be kind to yourself during this time...and know it will pass. You are not alone. Hang in there! :-) -K

• Posted

Paula

Don't give up, we are all going thru this, I don't recommend the patch because the side affects seem to be very bad. Lots of women on the site have complained about the side affects, you need to call a help line, and they will put you intouch with people who can help you.

• Posted

Sending you big hugs love! We will get through this! Its a p ain in the backside, but we will get there! Stay strong, and you have us here if anyhting! biggrin) xxxx
    • Posted

Thankyou, is just when you think you are doing ok something else comes along, I know it will pass it get you down a bit whenow been well xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.