Just checking if this is normal or something I should be concerned about (17)

Posted , 7 users are following.

im pretty sure the blue bit is just fordyce spots if im wrong please correct me.

its mostly the red bit that concerns me when im erect and pull back my foreskin i can pull it back to fully show the head but when i do this theres not much slack

feel free to ask more questions

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Hi Tim your frenulum is very tight and short it is at risk of tearing. The foreskin is a bit tight with the phimotic ring also. You should have it checked with your doctor as you could have lichen sclerosus? Have you had phimosis in the past? You are correct about the spots they do look like fordyce spots.

• Posted

Hi Tim,

Yes, it the foreskin does look tight esp the horizontal whiter part you circled. I agree with Ivan that it looks a little like a phimotic ring. So if you did only get your foreskin over your glands in the last couple of year's, that will be why it's all tight. In that case it will probably loosen up. If it's being like this since you can remember, then it really comes down to whether it causes you discomfort. Foreskin stretching might be handy for you to try.

Feel free to dm me if you prefer.

Rob.

• Posted

hi tim

your frenulum definitively is too tight, it might tear when having sex...

mine was like yours and it ripped 😳

i suggest a frenuloplasty like me...

now its much better...

contact me for further info

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.