Just checking on everyone

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hows everyone doing on here? i hope well, as far as me i am good, i have an update of the probiotic pills, that i was recommended to buy, it didnt work for me as i tried everything, the only thing that works for my BV is the boric acid pills, i can manage it that way, if anyone has something new for me to try im willing

thanks!

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I am the same. Boric acid pills help me manage it. I insert once or twice a week and then after my period and during my ovulation and use for three nights. It has kept it at bay.

I go for a follow up and will get tested again in early October so I will report back officially - but the boric acid eliminates most of my symptoms.

• Posted

Hey there

Have you tried Isla Soap Stick? That worked for me. I read about in on here after a few other ladies said they had success. Within the first two weeks I noticed the smell had gone and within a month by BV was had pretty much cleared up. I now use it once per week and it's been 6 months and no sign of my BV. You can buy online on their website. Hope you have the same great result!

• Posted

i am also in the same boat. ive had it for 5 years on and off. sometimes i think its my partner because it started around then.. i went to the doc and she told me to use PhD Boric acid pills. they help but after my period it comes back as well. i used isla and liked the results in the beginning but it came back... i have given up all hope

• Posted

i feel you, i just wish it was a cure for this pest! we only can manage it, but yes semen and around my period time i get it so its like once a month thing well like everyday smh, i just want to throw my whole vagina away lol!

• Posted

mines been gone 3 months now had it 4 years i used clindamycin vaginal cream in the end for 7 days but tried most things before that was running out of things to try so the cream was a last resort the only thing i had not tried was he boric acid but i heard that it gets rid of the smell for a few days and comes back once u stop using it not supposed to be for long term use and i just wanted it gone for good to be honest

• Posted

ok i will try that ive never tried that one i will go to my doctor so i can get the prescription thanks

• Posted

its certainly worth trying if uv tried most the other things

• Posted

will do thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.