Just Diagnosed Yesterday

Posted , 3 users are following.

I just found this site and, so far, it feels like a Godsend to me. Three days ago there was itching on my left underarm. And then i discovered a pimple there, so i tried to leave it alone. It itched at times. Just yesterday, in the early morning, that pimple was still there and it took a different shape; and then on both underarms there were reddish bumps. When I got to work, I talked to a co-worker about it and he told me that those bumps in the underarms are what happens when there's an allergic reaction to using a wrong kind of detergent. So I just settled at that.

When I got home, I took my clothes off in front of a mirror and just freaked out with what I saw. The bumps had expanded down to my body, legs, and feet. I was going to workout yesterday, but decided to go to an Urgent Care instead. Fortunately there was one very close to where I live. The doctor looked me over and said that it was PR. There was nothing that could be done and no medication. I was told that it would go away in a few weeks.

This is the first time I ever had this. So I'm a newbie in this. I'm feeling very depressed about this.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i got rid of mine in a month first order preeze on amazon and either lay out in the sun or going tan itll look worse before better but thats what helped me and it was gone hope it helps

• Posted

It's been a while since I've posted on here. I have to say that I'm very much over this now. For me it was practically all gone in a month. All of the marks are gone now. Just one little spot showing but it's nothing much. I didn't treat it at all, so I don't know what I did to make it go away like it did. But I'm sure glad it's gone! I thought for a while that it was never going away.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.