just dropped by

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone

I have been keeping up with you from time to time,just wanted to let you know that I am finally going back to work on Monday and am still v grateful for all the support I received when things were so bleak for me.I have remained anxiety free so far all but for the grace of god go I and all that,but will have to monitor my condition forever to try not to ever get so low again.I know from your posts that recovery is a very elusive thing sometimes.if I can be of any help to anyone let me know

regards

Jox :lol:

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi jo,

Great news, you must be feeling over the moon, may you continue to go from strength to strength.

Take Care and Best Wishes

From

Danielle X

• Posted

Hi megapolitico

That is excellent news about your return to work. Please remember though to take things easy and gradually build up or you may well find yourself slipping down that greasy ladder somewhat.

Please don't stop posting here, it is good to hear how well people are getting on.

Wishing all the best on your return to work.

Way to go you :D

Love

Melbi xxx

• Posted

Wow Jo I'm impressed. I'm glad that you are returning to work. I am trying to withdraw from mirtazapine at the moment. I had a try in July but it ended in disaster. I have an ongoing battle with severe recurrent depression. Take care and keep in touch. Pooh.
  • Posted

Hi jo,

soooo happy for you!!! :arrow:

don't disappear completely !! drop by and say hello to us lot from time to time, we will miss you! :hug:

good luck with work :wink: xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.