Just feel like im losing it all the time

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone just feel like they are going plain crazy,one minute I feel like I'm getting better the next I'm back on a roller coaster mentally I think one way one minute then an other way the next,one minute I've got it sorted then next I'm back despairing again. I know it's anxiety but just can't get it into my head I've been like it for years. I've read books on it but I can't seem to get it. I read posts on hear regular and it's mostly about health anxiety I understand how scary it feels when you get a pain in the region of your heart as I get that feeling sometimes but the worst for me is the feeling that I'm going mad.

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

It's very hard to shut thoughts out. Enjoy the times when your mind is at peace x
    • Posted

Thanks for your reply,it is really hard sometimes I forgot they are just thoughts and not reality.xx
  • Posted

I'm the same luv, I feel like I getting better but scared to scared then for 4-5 days on a row :-( I been real bad since Wednesday nite & it's not gone yet, I'm totally fed up of it, wish it wud do 1 :-(  All these silly thoughts I really feel like I'm going to die & leave my boys :-( I am same luv I feel as though I'm getting better then go off like this for 4days on trot so far :-( 
    • Posted

Aww that must be so scary,it's like the thoughts convince you that that is' what's going to happen I suppose we should try and remember that they are just scary thoughts. How long have you felt like this. Its awful when you get a bad night that seems to be what triggers it off, anxiety is worse when you are tired it's a vicious circle. Xx
    • Posted

Aww that must be so scary,I suppose we got to remember they are just thoughts and not reality, but so hard especially when you have had a bad night,being tired makes anxiety much worse. How long have you felt like this. Must be hard when you got young ones xx
    • Posted

Hey luv I been suffering about 3mpnth now real bad luv :-( I totally had enough & scared stiff & yes I got 2 boys luv, how long u suffered & u got any children x
  • Posted

I completely understand. Just over a year ago mine started and I haven't been the same since! I want so badly to be my old carefree self. I am scared it is going to ruin every relationship I have
  • Posted

I completely understand. Just over a year ago mine started and I haven't been the same since! I want so badly to be my old carefree self. I am scared it is going to ruin every relationship I have
  • Posted

panic disorder, severe anxiety, depression are roller coaster rides. Its constant peaks and valleys. Knowing that realize if you are in a valley it will get better. Any illness or pain will start that cycle. We are all so very aware of iur bodies, its almost a curse. Keep reading the self development books maybe somewhere aling the way youll get a ah ha moment and it will help you realize something about uourself and how yo better it or change your thoughts. Ive been reading and listening to all kinds of self developement, energy healing, inspirational speakers..it takes a lot of time for this stuff ro sink in. You can know it in a conscious level but somehow it has to get to the sun cincious level for self calming to exist. Im working in that myself it is a battle at times. Especially when i am actively ill. Because we all just want to live and function really. Whatever mechanism is faulty in all of us is and until some scientist figures this out we are left with doing our best to manually try to think properly amd breathe properly. Pain is scary and anxiety ridden people get oains, weird stuff and its real..its very real but is it life threatening? Too many anxiety rules in place for you to go mad so dont worry about that, but going mad aside you want to have a functional life. This whole anxiety thing stinks. It just stinks. Its ine out of four people at any guven time if thats cimforting.
  • Posted

Please excuse the typos. 
    • Posted

I agree illness makes things worse but I have also had terrible experiences with ssri and I am scared to get addicted to benzos which they don't help the depression ( if that's what this is). I just can't understand how I was fine and now I'm not. The traumatic life situation I went through is better now and this is making my life a mess. Gets so bad at times I can't leave the house or if I do I am a wreck the whole time
    • Posted

I understand i wish i has the actual answer but i dont.you just have to handle it day by day. I would strongly recommend gaking vitamin D daily  and look a audio books on self help and get one that interests you. They are very calming and enjoyable. You can get self developement book or a meditatiin of some sorts. Hooefully it will get better soon and you will have a bit if a break.you arent foing mad you have made too many anxiety rules and your mind keeps replying the same thoughts over and over.its making you a captive of yourelf if that makes sense.
    • Posted

Thank you for your reply Lisa it makes sense, it takes time for the information to sink in, I definitely feel like I'm a captive of my own mind.xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.