Just feel numb, scared and frightened!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi people, I don't understand why I feel so crxx, I got back off holiday yesterday (which was lovely and what I needed) but got back to rubbish off our housing association. We saw the neighbour who'd been looking after our cat to find out she's moving. She already has her 2 year old little boy, I have none, because I was stupid enough to be raped twice then take the morning after pill. I feel so sad, numb hurt and I can see the flashbacks coming back 10 fold. Do I tell my counsellor how crxx this has made me feel? I don't see this as a joke. This child thing is ripping my heart out so much I could cry! Please make me feel better, I have wanted to jump before I would prefer to be dead some days, rather than cope with this any longer. I feel broken, everywhere I turn my memories worsen.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.