Just feeling weird?

Posted , 2 users are following.

so I suffer from depression,health anxiety and GAD, yesterday I was fine I got up and cleaned up my house I then lied down on my bed I felt abit dizzy but I was okay after 5 mins but then I ended up getting up to go to the kitchen I cant recap  if I stood up too quick but I felt like I was drunk as I was walking my head was spinning I  Bought I was going to pass out I went so hot I felt sick I went go and lie back down the room was spinning! I watched abit of tele and I stated to get a headache on the right side of my head but all day yesterday I just kept thinking I had a blood clot in my head which is annoying me because it’s making me scared all the time,but anyway I was lying down to try and go asleep and I couldn’t I just kept searching on google and stuff and then all of a sudden I got this rush at the top of my head it was sort of like goosebumps and it went all’s through my body my heart started racing I felt sick to my stomach my head was banging I went really dizzy my vision went blurred it was the scariest thing I’ve ever experienced and today I’ve woke up with a headache still and I’m feeling really tired today just wondering if anyone has ever experienced this or is their really something wrong with me 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sounds like Migraine, but I would definitely get checked out by my doctor.  I hope you feel better soon. :o} 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.