just found out i have gluten allergy

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was recently diagnosed with Gastritis... and in the biopsy they found Gluten allergy...

I woke up one morning on FEB 9'th... and started having upset stomach issues.. went to Gastro Dr.. sent me for a CT scan of my entire abdomen..... then this month finally had an Endoscopy.. Dr found mild Gastritis and the biopsy shows Gluten allergy.. I also have been feeling tension in my head and a bit dizzy off balance.. I believe that's also a symptom of Gluten Allergy?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi david, get on to the coeliac uk website and they can help you, whether your coeliac, have an allergy to wheat or haven't even been tested. they should give you a number to ring on the site and a.kind person will ring you. good luck, they are very good.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.