Just found out I have this virus

Posted , 3 users are following.

After reading everyone’s constipation issues I don’t feel alone...this just started I  have always let out stool once or twice a day my entire life I work shift work days so I’m up bright and early I usually drink one cup of black coffee to start my and usually empty’s me out about 10min after drinking....and now that this does not work I’m realy concerned I haven’t had a bowl movement in 3days ...can any one give me a inside on how to help this problem 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

maybe also you over think too much this why you forgot to drink fluids now a days after you found out that you have herpes. Everythings changes afterwards but remember you can still. be normal and do your daily routine as nothing happen, keep it up and be positive always.
  • Posted

Sorry it took me so long to get back thankyou for all the positive feed back and responding really helps knowing I’m not out here alone....what type of tea is Good for the constapation ?
  • Posted

green tea, peppermint or senna tea it comes with natural laxatives

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.