Just found this

Posted , 1 user is following.

i have just been lying here, cant sleep and came across this forum

like most of you i had blood change and was in an incubator for a few months rh pos and mum rh neg.

i have had several strange things go wrong over the years and my mum swears it was down to the blood change and her being sensitised. i was her 6th child and the only one with this to happen. i was born in 1974 and last year i was diagnosed with microcytic anaemia so my red blood cells are too small. i am awaiting results of some more tests as i have other ongoing health issues annd my white blood cells are too high. The fatigue and brain fog as i call it have now set in and i have always showed some signs of ocd. Just reading that others are experiencing things too is a bit of a relief as now i know im not paranoid. i was looking for answers to see if my blood problems had to do with rhesus disease when i was born and never once had it occured that my struggles in life could have been a part of this

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.