Just given the diagnosis

Posted , 12 users are following.

Well I was just given the diagnosis tonight when my doctor called me himself after 5 p. M. You know when the doctor calls you and after office hours that it's something serious. Apparently there are three things about me that could have caused this. RA, Sjogren's syndrome and an arthritis medication I take. I am at my wit's end...I don't know where to go from here. Just this year I have had a broken ankle and a sprained ankle at the same time, I developed carpal tunnel and Trigger Thumb in both hands when I was not allowed to walk for 14 weeks. I had to use my hands to support my body as I transferred from my bed to my scooter and other places. I had my right hand repaired Monday of last week and 3 days later I broke the finger on my other hand. And then tonight this diagnosis. And I wish that was it. I won't list all the other crap I've been going thru in the last few years. This is just stuff that's happened to me since January 2018.

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Oh, what a bad experience you had! Let's hope getting the mucus out will at least alleviate your symptoms and of course that they don't find any nasty infections on top of that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.