just got back from weigh in

Posted , 3 users are following.

with the nurse at the Dr's.

have been on the tablets since the 1st so this is my 14th day and according to her scales I have lost 6lbs :D .

It's a shame it wasn't on the same scales as initially weighed on but she has asked me to go back in 2 weeks and get weighed again.

I asked her about my diet and the only concern she had was the marmite as it contains a lot of salt so as long as I don't have that at every breakfast she said it should be ok.

She told me not to concern myself with calories and just concentrate on the fat, she also said no need to increase fat intake, I don't think I am having that much fat at breakfast or lunch, as the tablets work on the smallest amount of fat. so all in all quite pleased with that

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

well done suza, keep it up!
  • Posted

Congratulations. :D

Keep up the good work. You are going in the right direction.

• Posted

[b]Let me hear a \"whoop whoop\"!!!!! lol

Fantastic news! Pleased for you Suza. Keep me posted u star

C

• Posted

thank you, must say I was pleased with myself after weighing myself after a week and not seeming to lose any. will now just take notice of my weigh in's at the doctors

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.