Just got diagnosed with PR, bit different from what I've seen online

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello! My doc diagnosed me with PR this morning. I've had the spots for about 2 months I'd say. Started out with the herald's patch and then developed the rest of the spots. My PR rash is a lot less severe than the cases I've seen/read about online. Since I've already had it for a bit, is it safe to say that it won't spread any more/get worse? I only have a couple of spots on my abdomen and back and they do not itch.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi, how are you getting on with this? Did you doctor give you anything for it?

I think I'm on my 5-6 week of this and I'm still getting some new spots. Sounds like you haven't had that many spots? If you think it's reached it's peak and aren't getting any new spots then I assume it will start fading.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.