Just had my hip replacement

Posted , 11 users are following.

It's been 6 days now sins my total hip replacement and getting better every day. I am 41 and hade problems si s accident when I was 13 but hopefully on mend now. Just had my clips out all 67 wich were not to bad coming out and no pain with it.

I am just writing a few day to day progress on my hip at moment feel free to join in.

3 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi all it has been almost 3 weeks now sins my total hip replacement and I have 3 weeks left till I can put weight on it. But apart from that I feel good at moment not to much pain and just a bit soar. Will keep u all updated as the weeks go on any questions that I can answer I will try my best to get back to u all so buy for now 
    • Posted

Hi stephen

Glad things are going well for you.In the next week or so you will show more and more slow improvement and be able to put more weight on your new hip

Slow and steady wins the race!

kind wishes Linda xx

• Posted

good morning stephen ... happy to hear you are doing well and getting better with each day ...

take care, and take it one day, one step at a time ....

warm hug 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.