Just had my post op appt....pathology results..

Posted , 5 users are following.

I went today for my post op appt to have staples removed after having surgery 11 days ago and Dr went over my pathology report and said my lymph nodes were negative so now cancer now however he said something about it went deep into my muscle walls and said there is a chance of a reoccurance so he wants me to do radiation . I am not sure how to process this. Can someone shed some light on this for me. I am terrified now.

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi michelemuffin

hope the op was ok. I read your post about dizziness and have the same condition. Not sure what the doc will say but have been told that I am in crisis and nothing to be done. I must insist on blood tests.

• Posted

Yes the op was good thanks . what do you mean you were told u was in crisis ?
    • Posted

I will reply to this later as previous message was posted to all my friends on Facebook ! So will have another look to see .......

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.