Just little song/poem

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hardest thing I have to deal with is my mind 

Time after time, day after day I hope and I pray...I'll be fine. 

Biggest worry in my life is me, you just don't see, I'm never free...I'm locked in my head without a key 

The only place I feel safe is my bed 

I wish instead...i could leave these four walls without the dread 

People tell me I'll get through, give advice of what to do, people tell me not to cry, that I'll get by...they don't understand how much I try. 

Everyday I do it again and again, it's like Groundhog Day, everything's the same...

Just hoping one day it'll all go away 

But until that day....

I'll keep pushing on, trying to cope, trying to be strong, and keep writing my song, for however long...until the brighter days come along x

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I feel for you cause same things going on with me.i had a interview today but i was so scared how i am gonna deal them.i didn't go for it just sent an email i.can't come.whenever any interview comes i do that same .i have no control on my mind.people always says that i am making jusy excuses but deep inside me i need help.i got panic attacks with just thinking of interview.that's why i am jobless for two years.dont know how these gonna end or may be it'll over when i will dead

• Posted

Hello donsons so sorry that you are in so much pain. Have you called a counselor..a GP..or a psychiatrist? You cannot think yourself well. You need counseling and antidepressants. Please do that and keep us posted will you do that?? Diane
    • Posted

I've had counselling, I have a physiatrist and mental health team, I've had lots of therapy and awaiting a new course. 

I'm on meds it's just nothing seems to help, I mean I've learned a lot through therapy how to cope better and things but right now I'm struggling a lot to do anything to help myself feel like I'm just stuck x

• Posted

Hi Dondons  Nice song from you. Writing song/poem is a way that can help you express your feelings. I really hope you'll pass this hard time soon. Cheer up! <3

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.