Just looking for some more advice

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been back on this Doxycycline 2 days after having 8 days off the Meds and I'm getting worse each day, I felt horrendous last time I was on it, felt the same off it, and now I feel even worse now I'm back on, so all in all I'm on my 5th week and haven't noticed a single bit of improvement, I started the Meds 10 days after noticing two rashes that spread, really at my wits end here, feel like I'm gunna drop dead, is it normal to feel this bad ?

0 likes, 41 replies

41 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

dave,

Is yours Doxycycline hyciate?

It seems this is the best tolerated.

And lots of peopele feel worse before feeling better.

• Posted

Hi Marie, i went to Breaksphere medical today, drove down from Liverpool with my dad, the doctor who I had my consultation with suspects I do have Lyme and dismissed the idea it was the doxycycline giving me my symptoms, he's done more tests to send to different Labs and prescribed me a different antibiotic called Zinnat ?, it's a stronger dose for a month, only problem is my anxiety is through the roof and depression as set in, what's your view of this Med and would it be wise for me to start on Citalopram whilst taking this for a month as the anxiety has won 😞

• Posted

Dave where is breaksphere. I live. 20 minutes. From east Liverpool 

• Posted

It's in Hemel Hempstead mate, nearly 4 hour drive with traffic, it's a mission, how are you feeling now ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.