just new

Posted , 6 users are following.

have noticed that what i am going through is so much like everyone

here

I am so so tired headaches ear pain body hurts and feels heavy - sleep - mostly 10-14 hours a day and still wake up shattered

cant motivate myself to do anything - just doze off during the day

for no reason

cant even be bothered to look after myself as i so tired

Is this CFS

been and had blood tests - what a joke - no results

so how do they diagnose CFS

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It could be depression.

There are other symptoms with CFS and you have to have had it for at least 6 months. CFS is often the diagnosis when everythung else has been eliminated which is a lot of tests as there are many things which can make you tired, 

• Posted

Do not have depression - been down that road - sometimes I wish it was that as it seems easier to cure

this has been over 2 years of the back of 2 serious viral infections and

all i have felt is my health and body give up

not what i want feel

but not depression - i can asure you

thanks for replying

• Posted

You have my sympathy and complete understanding.  I  have been dealing with this for more than 20 years.  It is extremely difficult to give up the life you have led and try to find peace and somethiing worthwhile about the new life that has been forced upon you.  God bless!
  • Posted

Hi Jannette, I'm so sorry to hear how you are suffering. What you are describing sounds very much like cfs to me. I suffer with both cfs and fibromyalgia and sometimes the effort of just popping to the bathroom or trying to get dressed is to tiring to deal with. Being diagnosed can be quite gruelling but do make sure you get referred to a rheumatologist who can diagnose you and help relieve your symptoms. You will feel down at times but do listen to your body and rest as much as you need to. Tough especially as you always wake up feeling tired. Wishing you all the best and do let us know how you get on xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.