just noticed sores on my vag lips!?

Posted , 6 users are following.

so today I happened to notice a few bumps/blisters on my vagina lips and totally freaked out cause ive been having some weird symptoms lately. About 2 months ago I got what I thought was bacterial vaginosis and spoke with my gyno on the phone and she just wrote me a prescription. It went away for a few days since I started my period then came back and ever since then i've been having excessive yellow discharge. My gynos nurse prescribed me a cream that she told me to use since I said I was still having issues (no itching, just strong smell and discharge) but wasnt able to use it because I started my period again. Just today I noticed these bumps and it's totally freaking me out. If it is some sort of STD/STI it would have been contracted after I started noticing my discharge issues and they stopped for about a week. I'm calling my gyno as soon as I get a chance but my annual isnt until May becasue she's booked. Just curious if anyone has any ideas on what it could be. 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Can't really call it .

But the discharge with an odor is how it started with me .

I don't wanna misguide you . The best thing you can do is get a swab test done ASAP.

And since you said your are not in any pain or anything it always makes me think it's not too much of an std..,

• Posted

Mine started the same way. With the bacteria viginosis a month before my first break out of hsv2. Mine didn't hurt the first 2-3 days but after that things got worse. To be honest it looks like it especially by the opening. If I were you I would call and tell them your having issues and see lesions you want looked at asap so they can test the sores while there still at a beginning stage.
    • Posted

i had my bv while i was having my outbreak .. 

it was one of the most painful things in my life that i have ever been through . before this i never ever ever had any discharge and mine had an odor which i automtically knew wasnt right .. 

how long have you had hsv2 ?

• Posted

I've had it for 2 months now and have only had that one outbreak which was absolutely aweful but thankfully only lasted 2 weeks.

Hbu how long have you had it?

Are you on antivirals?

• Posted

Some stds have a 14 day incubation period. It could be hpv...do the sores itch?
  • Posted

Came back as HSV type 1. Proud to say that I made it through through my first outbreak!! Most painful thing I've ever gone through. I've seen a lot of people saying their first OB lasted 2-4 weeks. So lucky mine only lasted about 5 days!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.