Just one thing

Posted , 7 users are following.

So this is cheesy, but still, it's how I feel. I wish there was someone who would love me and who I would love back. Not for the sake of love or sex, but of joining another soul for a life long journey. I've been depression, anxiety, bipolar, hypochondria, and god knows what else. I've lost pretty much everything except my dog and my soul, but I can't let go of the relationship that ended a year ago. She wasn't just my wife, she was my life. And she walked out. I am now stuck between hell and deep hell.... I let her go and respected her choice. I am totally adult about this. I tried looking at other women, but no one catches my attention. And this is LA so you're either a pretend actress, aka superficial and fake, or you're less than attractive. I feel like if I don't get her back then I will never ever be able to find anyone. I am handsome and pretty smart. I don't play games and I don't use people. But women don't see me at all. I feel invisible. I've gotten in shape, lost 60 lbs, look 10 years younger, and still no luck. I used to be able to meet women all the time, but I feel like I am on a desert. I feel so freaking alone. Friends are friends and family is family, but I really miss the feeling of being with someone and sharing my life with them. I don't want to be with someone because I am lonely and desperate, I want to be with someone because I want to share my happiness with her.... But I am losing hope each and every day... And not to sound like a total misogynist, but western women are just destroying society, imho. I've gone to divorce meetup groups and it's just endless stories of decent guys being dropped by women who wanted "more". My ex didn't leave because she wanted more, but the pain is not any weaker. How can I find hope that I will meet someone some day =\

2 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Too many modern women 'want it all' and they end up with nothing. You're not alone in your lonelyness, it's quite common. I know that doesn't give you much comfort, but it's true.

You need to get off the beaten track to meet nice women today, you sure aren't going to meet any at clubs or bars. Try taking some classes or joining special interest clubs or organizations-that's how you meet non-superficial people.

I travel the world on my job and there are plenty of women overseas that would give anything to meet a nice, American husband. China, Thailand-all you have to do is walk into a coffee house and start speaking english and pretty soon you have 3-4 of them wanting to talk to you to practice their english skills. From there on it's up to you-and these are nice ladies, professionals and so on. I happen to be happily married and in my 60's or I would be interested! lol

Best of luck and stay in circulation, but stay away from superficial places like bars. You almost never meet nice people there, it's a waste of time and money.

• Posted

I'm sorry your comments stink of inferring marriage based on economic gain . This guy is looking for true love not marriage of convenience .

As for chap in question looks , age ,physical appearance is not the b all and end all and you sort of contradict yourself on what you say you want/need ?

For whatever reason your wife left you move on with your life you can not live in the past . One of the true and best features of a person is that they can be at ease in their own company and do not feel incomplete unless they have a partner . By all means join classes and social interests but until you let go of the past work on yourself and seek therapy 

• Posted

I am working on my self. It's just hard because I am pretty much alone in the world. Even the toughest people in the world need someone. No one can survive on their own, no one. I am Russian, grew up here, and so is my Ex. She is a very good person, at least she was, and this Western Culture totally brainwashed her that she can fine something better. 

• Posted

I am not looking for someone because I am incomplete or lonely. I just want to share my life with someone who in the same wave length as I am
  • Posted

You don´t find hope. Hope is there, cos you never know. But anyway, you still have to search in a way. But not too pushy. Like....in a way if that´s your Goal, to find a Woman to share your life with, then you may too quickly make assumpsions and then just get sad cos they´re not that. What if you never "find" that Person...Oh well, then you had a nice life full of Friends and Family and well, in a way i do get that you feel lonely, well, then Maybe These aren´t your real Friends. This is my mindset anyway. My eyes are open but I just don´t know. I don´t have it in my mind that i have to "enslave" someone to be my future Partner, even if that Person is wow. Because Maybe they´d be happier with someone else than me. And that´s okay. It doesn´t mean I am not cool or whatever myself Right. In a way, if it happens, happens and i think i´m Pretty okay Right now with dying alone. But i never know. So this is my "hope". You get me?

• Posted

I totally understand you. Last 3 years I lost everything and almost everyone. She was my best friend and when I lost her, I felt empty and still do. I am not looking to jump into a relationship. I am trying to find out what the frack is going on with women these days. I used to be able to meet girls, women, all the time. Sometimes for casual flings, sometimes for something for serious. Right now, it's just weird out there. Dates are like worse than my toughest job interviews. 

• Posted

Time and patience and forgetting your ex first and foremost! We have all been there! Good luck! Best wishes!
    • Posted

Thank you. I am thinking the same thing
  • Posted

I know this sounds strange but I think this isn't cheesy - I think your story is simple to my mind you're greaving which is really sad for you! I think some counselling may do you some good. I wish you luck.

• Posted

Maybe women are picking up that you are desperate?  Maybe you have set your sights too high?  You say you are only looking for attractive women - I presume you are attractive as well.

There are millions of women out there looking after men's children because want to be 'free' and who refuse to help pay for their keep.  There are also lots of men who want and expect younger women or have a type they are looking for.  Maybe be less choosy and also accept that there are a lot of cheating men out there too.  After all a breakup is usually 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.  Being bitter towards women generally or blaming them for wanting equality with men (employment,  the law,  Infrastructures etc.) is counter productive. 

Did you the increase in rape by men of women is increasing year by year and some mysoginists put it down to men feeling more insecure.  Tough deal with it,  we have for thousands of years.  

There are plenty of decent women out there if you treat them right.  There are lots of decent men too.  

• Posted

98% of what you wrote is inaccurate and untrue. 

1. I am not looking for attractive women. I am interested in women I am attracted to. 

2. Women with kids, their cheating husbands, and the rest, is NOT my problem.

3. Your rape analogy is offensive and ignorant so I will just ignore it. 

4. I treated my ex-wife like a queen. I think you need to take a Red Pill and educate yourself about Western Feminism, what it has done to culture, that 80% of male prisoners are raised by single moms who have been inspired by Feminism. Feminism is not about equality, it's about special treatment. Women have it so much better than men in our society that it's laughable to debate someone who doesn't see it. Men love unconditionally, women only love their children unconditionally. For men, women set very strict conditions, constant s**t tests, manipulations, and hypergamy (yes, look it up). Women initiate 75% of all divorces and take men, the very same men who gave these women EVERYTHING, for all they have. So please let's keep things in perspective. I never said that all women are bad. Plenty of guys are douchebags, but in our society, especially in LA, women are super fake, super superficial, only care about looks and money and status, could care less about nice guys, could care less about anything. They ride the c**k carousel in their 20s, get pregnant by some Beta-Male and then cheat on his with an Alpha and take the Beta's money. It's like the Matrix, the reality you think you live in is not real. Take the red pill

• Posted

Oh and western women aren't destroying society - men always blame women for their own problems.  And what's wrong with wanting it all?  Men always have it all - the career and the family etc. and expect it.  Even these days women often have to choose between a family or a career.  Is that fair?  Or do you think anatomy is destiny?  

• Posted

Women do have it all, but feminism is supposed to be about equality. However, modern feminism is more like a buffet table. Women take the good stuff from equality, but everything that's "hard" is still left to men. We'll talk again when women stop saying that being a mom is the toughest job in the world. No, rescuing from from a crashed ship in the ocean is the toughest job or mining coal or going into space. Most of these jobs are done by men, but NOOOO, women are being oppressed, and patriarchy and the rest of the idiocy of identity politics 

• Posted

No we are a long way from having it all as mens rights are still seen many times as womens priviledges.  

The feminist movement is not about having more than men or overtaking them but is about having the same rights and the same opportunities.  In every movement there is extremism and the media focuses on that to slag off feminists everywhere making it a dirty word.  Surely you know that?  They do the same with single parents, abuse,  etc.  They take a very small part and make it the norm.  They do this in rape cases too - the media makes a huge deal about women who lie so if a woman is raped now there are many who say ah but is she telling the truth?  They estimate that only about 1 in 10 rapes is reported  because of these attitudes.  This is what needs to change.

Now about murders - I have never seen any figures saying that 80% of murderers had a single parent?  But even if they did the parent is most likely to be a woman.  If men didn't clear off leaving women to raise their children then there wouldn't be this problem would there?  You are blaming women for mens selfishness.  Have a think about it.

As a woman I have a totally different experience than yours but I have also  had a university education and have learned to read between the lines and see spin for what it is.  I agree there is some unfairness in how men are treated with regard to custody of there children and I also agree that men who are raped aren't taken anywhere seriously enough.  I read fors and againsts and make up my own mind.  

I know from experience that you will never understand my point of view coz few men can see it so we will have to agree to differ.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.