Just ordered testosterone ! Hope it helps with fatigue

Posted , 7 users are following.

Any feedback on what to expect greatly appreciated !  I read testosterone turns into estrogen gives you energy and lifts your mood ...it’s only 1 mg as I don’t want to grow a beard . Trying anything at this stage .... so desperate ! 

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Lori, omg! Can't say I've ever heard of that! Where did you find that out?

• Posted

I’ve done loads of reading online ... and if the progesterone and estrogen don’t agree with you many women have had luck on testosterone . I was ok on the patch and it leveled me out but mentally I felt drugged not myself so I now have to deal with the awful fatigue but feel like my mind is somewhat back.  So testosterone is good for energy 
    • Posted

Hi Lori, it's worth a go. Just make sure you stock up on razors! And you can if your voice gets deeper-stop! No, seriously, I really hope it helps. I will be following you. Good luck honey! Donna xxx

• Posted

Thanks Donna !

I’m not that low actually  I’m at 20 and average range for women is 15-70 I’ll try anything at this rate! 

• Posted

Good luck Lori, even if you grow a beard...if it makes you feel better!  Is it cream or tablet?  Keep us updated 🤞

• Posted

Thx Lou! When you’re desperate you’ll try anything ... I have a good razor ha! It’s the lowest dose you can get and read that other women have had good relief with it 
    • Posted

Lou - exactly my thoughts! Rose bushes naked or Peri Nightmare? Beard or Peri Nightmare? 

I'll take the beard and the bushes! cheesygrin  Anything that helps us feel better!

• Posted

Your hormones are doing the tango too!  The last gyno checked my testosterone levels...they were 1...then told me there’s nothing she can do.  I’m like, Why the H-E-double hockey sticks did you test me then!  Aaaahhh!  I ordered progesterone cream last week, then cancelled it, I’m such a chicken!  
    • Posted

I’m at 20 which isn’t that bad dr said but I still have the fatigue and depression . Going to give it a try . When you get desperate and lie becomes unbearable you’ll try anything 
    • Posted

You may need to go to a natural doctor they can give you a compounded cream and yes 1 is really low ... I’m surprised you’re able to function .
    • Posted

It’s terrible.  I wish I could be put in a medical coma abd be checked in a couple of years to see if it’s all gone!
    • Posted

Yes if we just had a DATE when things would level out at least we’d know there would be light at the end of the tunnel . Right now it’s a dark long tunnel. I know we’re all different but one lady said 10 years! I can’t take 10 years of this ! 

I do know when I crashed at 41 and became very ill with Peri it took quite a while to level out but I did eventually . Here’s hoping 🙏🏻

• Posted

Hi Lou ! It’s a cream only 1 mg but heard good things by applying just a small amount .

Here’s hoping on this crazy meno rollercoaster !

• Posted

Lori - Your line about the beard gave me a giggle - and I guess I REALLY needed that, LOL!

Oh my - I'm running naked through rose bushes on another string and willing to grow a beard with you on this one, Lori! 

I got my Saliva Results today and here is what it said: 

Progesterone Normal Range 75-270 - drumroll - mine is 17.

The Ratio of Progesterone to Estradiol should be 100 - 500 - mine is 8.

= Fragile Perimenopausal Mess. My new acronym FPM! 

And yet many of you have been honest about the side affects from introducing the natural progesterone creams, too. I don't know what I'm going to do yet. 

• Posted

Well thanks for making me get off my butt and look at mine 

Progesterone 0.5 postmenopausal 

Estradiol 15 which is Postmenopausal 

Testosterone 20 

Agh!!!! 

Whatever the results I feel like crap 😖 hope this is over soon !! 

• Posted

And yes I said on another post that I’d drink bleach right now to ‘feel better’ ! 

Yes running bearded naked through the bushes whilst drinking a carton of bleach ... sounds like it could be a good movie ! 🤣

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.