just out of interest is citrolpram bad for weight gain?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all .. I'm starting citrolpram tomorrow ..the last 2 meds iv been on have piled the weight on me .. 1 through bad cravings side effect & the other through feeling hungry with stomach growlings. I'm just wondering does citrolpram act the same. I'm hoping not as it's not a trycylic medication. Thanks for reading x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sharon

Not at all for me. Took for 4 years.

• Posted

Thankyou Melissa ..how do u find it .. Iv had no up & go with ven at all..Iv basically become a hermit.. I'm so hoping this all changes for me.

• Posted

Hi Sharon. It worked well for me. I hope it does for you. Anxiety is terrible. Hang in there. it really helped me over a rough patch. 

Give it time to work. It worked fast for me. 

• Posted

That's great to hear thankyou so much for replying ?? I'm hoping this positive attitude will help too x

• Posted

Yes, you have to put a positive spin on everything. I can instead of I can't. Take baby steps. Believe me, I'm 64 and still haven't gotten that part down!! You're absolutely right ... Positive attitude. Good luck!!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.