Just over it

Posted , 6 users are following.

My one year old and my hubby needs me. I feel hopeless and really feel like giving up. I know i brought this upon myself for what I've done wrong in my life. I don't want to do anything but sit here locked in my room

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Mrs. Wife

i am sorry you are feeling so badly.  Have you been to your drs.  Are you on meds. Is there anyone who could provide you with some support. Family friends?  If you like I could pm you.

lynda

• Posted

H Mrs Wife

You need to get to see your GP and believe there is life at the end of the tunnel.  You owe it to your child and husband.  There have been lots of people in similar situation and even worse situations but you need to summon your energy and do something about it.  I lost my husband at the age of 54 and I managed to deal with it, it was an awful time but I did get through it so come on move that b... think of all the lovely things in store for you once this is sorted and it will be sorted....just time needed.  I have faithf in you.  xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.