Just saying hi.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey it's sonnysgirl. 

Oldfatguy Jean Britta and anyone else I has spoke to before. 

How is everyone? I'm doing fine. I've just had a lot issues going on. Trouble with Pt and home health. And ghe med supply company.   

Ky is for the birds on home care. 

Knee is healing good. But have problems with patella slipping out place. 

Had regular pt start and well it's hard. 

Xxx to all. 

1 like, 41 replies

41 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

What a terrible time you are having. I hope things improve for you. We are all here to listen Sonnysgirl. Xx
  • Posted

Hi everyone,

Here are SonnyGirl's pics

One is from Dec 1st and the other is from yesterday

Caz

• Posted

Hi I just wondered how you were doing

Jean 

• Posted

Doing well Jean. Thanks for asking. I've been in a mess lol. The PPP crack is bad in it. Had go doc today.

Glue works wonders lol. I was scared to get staples and did not want stitches cause got infection

• Posted

Hey SonnysGirl, did you see your scar pics? 

Im glad to hear that things are on the up with you. About time right?

I have never been glued but my brother had his head glued when he cut it open. What happens then? Does the glue dissolve or does the doc have to use a solvent?

Its amazing that it would be strong enough for a knee, what with all the bending.

Still, I bet you are feeling better. Well done.

Caz x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.