Just sick and my doctor can't get it...

Posted , 2 users are following.

I get this weird feeling of dizziness or vertigo.I believe it comes from the way i breath...I feel like my nostils are soo open that air goes straight to the lungs..it's so strange and hard to explain,my nostils will feel dry all the way to the throat..for restance,I'll get into a shopping mall and i'll feel like the world is going round or collapsing on me ..worst I don't have the slightest sense of smell since I can remember...

Anyone with an idea what's eating on me? Please help

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

How often do you get episodes of Vertigo?

Do you feel sick and loose your balance when they happen?

Does the room always spin in the same direction?

Do certain head movements trigger episodes?

Any problems with your hearing?

Any ringing in the ear?

You potentially have BPPV.

• Posted

Thanks Ben,

I don't have hearing problems or ear problems. Have not been keen on spinning direction.No I've not lost my balance and fallen.

I may be just busy doing a chore and I feel a weird feeling creep up on me,it may last for a couple of minutes or even longer, it may not push me to extremes of having to sit or lay down but I'll push on knowing am not feeling normal.

It happens I'd say almost everyday.

Am convinced it's either the way i breath or the latest digestive problems I've been battling for the last year and a half....I've had ultrasounds/ colonoscopy/ gastroscopy and nothing has shown to be the problem,when my bladder or my other system is somehow full the weird feeling creeps up...crazy n hard to explain.

Just a feeling like Am not in touch with reality ggggrrrrrrrr

Am extremely frustrated and scared.

• Posted

So the room spin or not?

Do you feel feint?

Do you blackout?

Do these episodes always happen in the same way? i.e. are they stereotyped?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.