Just so scared of going there....

Posted , 2 users are following.

what have i done? i feel sick! i have to have more counselling through being assaulted. i feel so frightened by the thought of this. I don't even know i'm in the right place. what would you do. i haven't slept since i spoke to someone 2 days ago.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

Sam so sorry you are going thru this. i hope you understand that this will get better with time, we all feel discombobulated. the pandemic is not helping as more than 68% of the population world wide is experiencing some time of mental stress.

just know if you need someone to chat with this is a good post to work with each other .

sending good vibes your way.

• Posted

hi Barbara, the pandemic doesn't even come in to it! i am an assault victim, i can't bear to face my past, it's makes me feel sick thinking about this. unless you've been through assault you can't begin to understand it! i am just so afraid.....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.