Just started!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone

I have just started Orlistat yesterday and I must say I feel rotten. I am bloated, windy and can't go to the toilet. Can anyone give me any ideas?

I no its early days for me and I am sure a lot more of you out there but can I just ask can you give me as much encouragement as possible and I will encourage everyone else.

Good luck everyone.

Audrey

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi....cant help you with advice as im only on my first day......but maybe we can help each other stay motivated......Share advice once we get started ect.......only thing iv really been told was to drink plenty of water. Maybe that might help you.

Keep us updated

• Posted

Hi Audrey

I haven`t had any problems....cept for the wind.

As unhappy says try drinking plenty of water and see if things settle down.

• Posted

Hey Audrey,

For the first few days I experienced bloating, gall stone pain, headaches(not drinking enough water!) AND constipation sad BUT it all settled down @ day 4-5 so don't get disheartened just yet, ride it out and it will be worth it when you start shedding those pounds :!:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

I found i was dehydrated too, make sure you drink plenty of fluids :D

I think im losing the weight as i keep walking to the little girls room as drinking so much!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.