Just Started

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all just started Orlistat i weigh 239lbs = 17st 3lbs or 109kgs i am 5ft 9in. I am 42 with a fifty in waist OMg i just admitted every intimate detail. Hope i get good results from this medcation, any advice greatly recieved.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Wiggs

Welcome to the forum; i'm new too so it would be good to get a group of us chatting regularly to see how it goes.

I'm only on day 3 but its been good so far; no side effects, but i've been really careful about what i eat.

Good Luck

C x

• Posted

Hi, I started yesterday and am hoping good things of the tablets and sensible dieting, I am 18+stone and need all the support I can get, lets support each other! :D I am gonna try and stick to the slimming world diet as I lost 4 1/2 stone on this the year before last but have put it on again plus a few stone. Its a long road but I am a carthorse at the moment so dont need to race!! :lol: xx
  • Posted

Hey, if we have been prescribed these tablets then we are probably all built for comfort not speed!

I am 6ft 2\" and around 23.5 stn (1.87m and 137 kg) and I am aiming for 95kg or around 13 stn. So I have a very long way to go but I am feeling positive. I have done this before and I will again.

Lelly.xx

• Posted

Hiya,

It will be good to be in regular contact with other users! :o).

I have a wardrobe of size 16 Monsoon clothes that I can't wait to get back into. Whoo hoo!!! I am gonna do it!! :o) x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.