Just started my weight loss journey

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi everyone, started taking my tablets on thursday.

do you have any tips or hints that would help me, my doctor has told me i need to lose 10lb in 4 weeks otherwise he will take me off them.

Is it possible i could lose 10lb in 4 weeks. Currently i weigh 16.7

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hi

in my first four weeks of taking these tablets I lost 1 stone because every meal I ate was under 10mg of fat per meal u need to be filling up in fruit and veg limit bread to maximum 2 slices per day and make sure its brown.

I did not eat any butter crisps sweets biscuits cake pop or drunk any alcohol.

determination is the key plus in a good point I never had any accidents or near misses because I stayed under 10g of fat per meal been on them 12 wks now and lost 2 stone

• Posted

basically belvita biscuits or 2 brown toast for breakfast . if u have toast for breakfast no more bread .

lots of fruit veg

tinned tuna

homemade thick soup

fresh fish

very lean meat

no butter

muller light yogurts

no chips sweets biscuits cake or chocolate but that's not been a problem I have only put weight on through a medical condition and taking tablets but its dropping off me it's so easy to do it just dont eat fat I have never had any ghastly toilet problems either so I know I am doing everything right

good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.