just started orlistat :)

Posted , 7 users are following.

just started these on friday, have been ok so far, been having cereal with milk for breakfast, fruit for lunch then i had chicken and salad friday for tea, chicken and veg for saturday and today had chicken sunday dinner at my mums, my bmi is over 40 too, tried various diets and nothing has worked, after having 3 very big babies i can't shift my weight x

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Good luck with your journey x
    • Posted

thanx very much, not sure what i should and shouldn't be doing just yet but will figure it out xx
  • Posted

Hi Lilbella, 

It sounds like you are doing a fine job. Keep going the way you are and the weight will fall off cheesygrin.  We are all here if you need support X

• Posted

thanx very much, it means a lot x i'm going to adventure park tomorrow so plenty of walking about x
    • Posted

when you check fat content of food do you go for the fat content or the saturated content or both?  this is confusing me x

• Posted

Hi and welcome to the site!

Remember to look at the fat content per 100g, it can be confusing when it says per portion, you need 5g or less per 100g. If you take the time to look there is plenty we can have. good luck, keep in touch on here, it has been brilliant for me. 

Kate xx

• Posted

I was told look at the fat not saturated, dont go over 5g per 100, im loosing 5lb a month, not great but considering the meds im on keep the weight on me, so aslong as i dont gain im happy, GOOD LUCK, this groups fab and ask britney for her blog its sooooo helpful xxxx
    • Posted

thans very much i can't believe how much fat is in stuff!!! xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.