Just started taking Zoloft having bad side effects

Posted , 2 users are following.

i just started taking Zoloft 25mg yesterday and I've been having all the side effects really bad. i haven't taken it today so im coming off it. is it normally to feel really weird, spaced out, not being able to function properly. kind of feels like im tripping out.

will i feel back to normal after taking it only once?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I was on it for 8 years and came off it last year. Long story short I went back in to depression and try to start it again like 3 months ago only taking one 50mg and I literally felt like I took a party drug, I was bouncing off the walls and pacing up and down my room for hours eventually going for a 6 mile walk at midnight until my legs couldn't handle it. The next morning I felt hungover and very sick, but I still needed to walk for miles again. It was horrible, I never took another pill after that but as the days passed it got better and I stopped feeling drugged up. The drug has a half life of 26 hours so takes about 2 weeks to clear your system so you're back to normal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.