Just started venlafaxine will the sides get easier

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi everyone ive just currently started on venofaxline snd was curious with other peoples experiences,ive had one dose and i have headaches,nausea,jaw clenching and irritable leg movements,has anyone had this and how long does it last and has this medecation actually worked for anyone,i would really appriciate it if soneone could read my post,thanks in advance

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hello

I have been using this for 2 years and it has settled, i am on 300mg a day.

definitely feel more effects if you don't take medication, if i try and miss just one day I have dizziness, headaches, nausea.

i hope this is helpful

• Posted

Hi, Headache lasted about a week to ten days for me. there was nausea and lack of appetite for a couple of weeks, but I had terrible anxiety anyway. Hard to give more specific feedback without knowing your symptoms and what other meds you've tried. The side effects do improve greatly after a couple of weeks and the Ven has been great for treating my depression!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.