Just starting out

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Everyone,

Just wanting to say that reading some of these posts and great insperational and i can relate to a lot of them :shock:

I have been taking my blue friend a week tomorrow and im holding out from weighing myself,i hoping for a good 1st week result and really hope that i will not be dissappointed.I have tried to stay under the 30g of fat per day however I think I need to work on portion size as I seem to be hungry all the time, but I think that is just me.....ha ha

I do have an underactive thryorid which has helped add these extra pounds sad and i do really hope that this is the 1st week of the rest of my life.

Here's Hoping..... :angel:

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

good luck sam :lol:

sammy66

• Posted

if you can stick to under the 30g's in your breakfast, lunch and tea then you will be able to have snacks during the day if you are hungry. Remember that it takes about 20mins for your brain to realise that it has been fed so eating slower helps. You can also have a small apple after a main meal which helps to break up the fat and also try and have some green tea, even thou it's not that nice but you can get fairly good flavoured ones as that seems to help as well.

Snack a Jacks are low in fat but even better are the no fat yoghurt's so get some of them in to stave off any hunger pangs, Go Ahead have a range of biscuits that are also low in fat so worth hunting them out at the supermarket and getting some of them.

• Posted

Hey Guys

Thanks for your comments,

So 1st weigh in lost 7lb7oz :D after being on my little blue friends 10 days the next weigh in is the offical one with the Dr on 5th Oct so im holding out and trying not to weigh myself before so i can have a nice suprise

Keep going everyone your all doing great.........xx

• Posted

Well done. That's a fabulous start. :D
  • Posted

brilliant you are obviously doing something right.

keep up all your hard work

• Posted

Hi,

New to Orlistat? me too!

I started taking it on 14th September and have lost 11Ib!, I must admit I was reluctant at first and to be honest thought it was too good to be true. But with hard work and carefuly watching my fat intake I've suprised myself!

Good Luck with shedding those pounds!

• Posted

Hi

Yeah im new to this started on 11 Sept and 1st offical weigh in is next Tuesday

Finding it hard as im hungry most of the time.........i was before i started this and think i will be hungry forever ....lol

lost 7.7lb so far but dont feel like ive lost any since i weighed myself last.

well done on your 11lb loss thats great, have you got a lot to lose?

Sam x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.