Just trying to ease my mind...LS? Something else? Pics included

Posted , 2 users are following.

Just recently noticed this white spot near/right on my vaginal opening. Does not feel like much of a bump at all. little to no itching. no other symptoms at all. have not been sexually active in a few months. When spread apart it does not look like a bump or anything. Really hard to get in to see a doctor right now. any thoughts or advice? The pics honestly make it look worse than it is maybe flash? not sure if I am worrying to much or not enough thank you!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi good morning, i have the exact same. i have noticed mine after a while of being diagnosed with lichen shlorosus. ok so....im no doctor but i would tell you to start checking your labias minora and clitoris. Do not get in any panic...or your mind will make you get flareups ( itching or burning) if it is ls. start moisterising and while you cant se a doctor i would put a tad bit of over counter cortisone cream for a base of treatment. Disclaimer my own opinion. good luck. talk soon. here you will get alot of support from women that all have questions about ls.

• Posted

what i mean about checking labias and clitoris....is.... check for White shiny patches of skin and....change of architecture of vulva....check if your not starting to fuse... clitoris and labias sometime tend to have fusion of skin if we are in presence of LS. That is why you want to keep it a bit oily...with coco oil to prevent skin fusion.

• Posted

thank you so much! So far no other white spots I have been checking. Will have to get cream and coconut oil

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.