Just venting

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all,

Struggling with my anxiety tonight, heart racing feel agitated !

It's so hard keeping it together In front of everyone when all I want to do is be alone and hide

Fingers crossed it will settle soon 

Thanks for listening x 

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Just breath through it I have had it bad these past couple of weeks I just breath through it 
    • Posted

Yeh been doing that for hours now but feels like it's getting harder to control, would go for a walk but it's a bit late

So tough to deal with, thanks for your reply best thing to not deal with it alone 

• Posted

Hya,

Hope it settles soon for you.I wish i could be alone sometimes but it is not easy....

Keep strong Crazycat

• Posted

biggrin)))))

Its never easy,im  sure you are will get through........ Great name btw 

• Posted

Haha well I'm crazy and love cats ! It was the obvious choice :-) 
    • Posted

Haha we are all crazy..... i used to to know someone who used the same name on social media

Good choice smile

• Posted

"It's so hard keeping it together In front of everyone when all I want to do is be alone and hide" do you have to be with people now? Cant you go and be alone for awhile, take it easy, listen to some music and just try and stay calm?

Hope it gets better soon

• Posted

Unfortunately got family round so not that easy to make my excuses and go to bed, have been listening to music throughout the day and yes it does help but again don't want to be anti social. 

Tbh it's helped just posting on here, already gone down a few notches so thank you all x 

• Posted

Crazy cat hope your feeling better by now  anxiety can be so debilating ! Ive had depression ,anxiety and panic attacks for years now so i know how you feel ! Have you been to your doctor about how you feel if not it will be a good time to do so ! Dont let your anxiety rule your life and get the help you need ! Go from a crazy cat to a top cat good luck let us know how you get on please (david)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.